Fries on the BBQ, is that okay? That certainly goes! These are not so much the fries that you will get in the fryer, but rather nice smaller fries with a delicious grill flavor.
- 2 handfuls of new potatoes
- pepper and salt
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 1 aluminum tray or tray
Side dish, Kogel BBQ, Vegetarisch, Vegan
1. Wash potatoes and cook for about 20 minutes or until almost tender.
2. Cut the potatoes into 4 pieces lengthwise and place in a deep bowl.
3. Sprinkle the pepper, salt, paprika and cumin seeds on top and mix well.
4. Place an aluminum tray on the grill over the coals and pour the potatoes on it.
5. Fry the potatoes over medium heat until done. Stir frequently.
If the fire is too hot, you can place the potatoes on the indirect zone of your BBQ and continue cooking there.