Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you still have a BBQ in your garden, why not use it for this?
With this recipe you can make a classic, bacon with egg, right in your sandwich!
- 4 kaiser rolls
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
Breakfast, Kamado, Egg, Bacon, Lunch
1. Prepare a BBQ for indirect grilling at about 200 ° C. If you use a kogel BBQ you can do this by placing the coals on one side and leaving the other side empty.
I have used a Kamado, making it difficult to divide your BBQ into 2 zones, so I used a heat deflector.
2. Place the bacon on the grill and fry it well.
In the meantime, cut the tops of the kaiser buns and hollow them out. Keep track of the hollowed-out dough.
3. When the bacon is crispy, remove it from the BBQ and chop it roughly.
Break an egg into the hollowed-out kaiser buns and sprinkle the chopped bacon on top. Season with salt and pepper and place the bun on the grid.
4. Leave the bun on the grill until the egg is completely set.
5. When the egg has completely set, remove the sandwich from the BBQ and serve it to your guests. They can use the dough that came out of the buns to dip the egg yolks.