Pork chop with grilled green beans
Green beans are usually stewed in some water, but did you know that you can also grill them perfectly? I combined the beans with a tasty pork chops and an almond cream.
This was also the perfect opportunity to test the No Rubbish "The INCREDIBLE".
- 2 pork chops
- A handful of green beans
- 150g almonds
- 50ml almond milk
- 30ml walnut oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- A hand blender
Dinner, Kogel BBQ, Pork, Varken, Green Beans, Sperzieboontjes, Almond, Amandel
1. Prepare a BBQ for grilling with 2 zones at about 200°C. You do this by filling 1 side of your BBQ with coal and leaving the other side empty.
2. Place the almonds in a cast iron pan and place directly over the coals.
3. Fry the almonds nicely brown and stir them every now and then, otherwise they can burn very quickly.
4. Meanwhile, season the cutlets with your favorite herbs. I used the "the INCREDIBLE" rub from No Rubbish here.
5. Put the almonds together with the almond milk, walnut oil and garlic powder in a bowl and mix until smooth with the hand blender.
6. Clean the beans and place them on the direct zone of the BBQ. Grill for about 5 minutes, turning every now and then.
7. Place the chops on the immediate area and grill until smooth. Afterwards move them to the indirect zone and let them cook further to about 70°C core temperature.
8. When your meat is ready, let it rest for a while. Dress your plate by spreading the almond cream, put the cutlet on top and the beans around it.