Smoked Fish with Spinach & Curry
Winter is in the country, so more and more stews are being made. For fish this shouldn't take long at all. This dish is super healthy and ready very quickly!
- 300g cod fillet
- 300g spinach
- ¾ can of coconut milk
- 2 spring onions
- 4 tablespoons of green curry paste
- A deep BBQ-proof pan
Dinner, Kogel BBQ, Fish, Spinach, Curry, Healthy
1. Prepare a BBQ for direct grilling at 200°C. You do this by spreading your coals over the entire width of the BBQ.
Place the pan over the coals on the grid and let it heat up.
2. Portion the fish and cut the spring onions into thin rings
3. Pour the coconut milk into the pan and mix it with the curry paste, let it heat up briefly.
Briefly put the spinach on the grid to get some color.
4. Place the spinach in the pan and let it shrink.
5. Add the fish and spring onions and cook over the coals for about 10 minutes.
6. When the fish falls apart, it is ready. Spoon it all into a deep plate and enjoy!