Whoever says winter says raclette cheese. A delicious piece of cheese that melts away!
With this toast you bring the Christmas market or après-ski on your plate! This recipe is so easy, you should definitely give it a try!
- 1 baguette
- 1 packet of raclette cheese
- Herb butter
- 1 tablespoon of thyme, dried
1. Prepare a BBQ for indirect grilling at about 200°C. If you use a kogel BBQ you can do this by placing the coals on one side and leaving the other side empty.
2. Cut the baguette into slices about 2cm thick. Brush with the herb butter and top with the raclette cheese. Sprinkle some thyme over it.
3. Place the buns on the indirect side of the BBQ and cook until the cheese is completely melted. This will take about 20 minutes.